Crock-Pot® Fruited Pork Loin Roast
- CKD non-dialysis
- 1 large apple
- 3 pounds pork loin
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup whole-berry canned cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- Slice unpeeled apple into thin wedges.
- Rub loin with dried seasonings and place in a 3-quart Crock-Pot.
- Combine fruit juices & cranberry sauce, and pour over meat.
- Place apple wedges and parsley around roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Transfer to serving platter. Wait 10 minutes then slice.
- Pour cooking juices and fruit over slices before serving.